"A HUGO BOSS Watch you say?"
Yep that's right!
As a member of Great Barr Golf Club you have access to the How Did I Do platform. The service gives you information about club competitions you have entered and is always the quickest way to know how you did on that competition you played (you carry on entering your score in the computer as normal and this filters through to the How Did I Do platform automatically:
- ..."did I win"?
- ..."was my handicap cut"?
- ..."is that another 0.1 I've gained"?
- ..."did I definitely get a hole in 1"?
- ..."Can I get my latest handicap certificate"?
All these questions can be answered on the How Did I Do website or the How Did I Do App.
Having access to How Did I Do also allows you to login to the members section of the Great Barr Golf Club website with the same username and password. Here you can find:
- Electronic version of the club diary - this is the best way to keep up to date with all competitions / societies / social events.
- Contact details for your fellow members. Ever been in that situation where you are trying to contact that member to arrange that match?
- Game finder - want to meet new members? This is the way to make yourself available for a game!
When you joined Great Barr Golf Club you will have been given instructions on how to create an How Did I Do account. If not, then all the information you need can be found on our website here https://www.greatbarrgolfclub.co.uk/login
You will need some information from the club before you can register, this information allows you to associate to the Great Barr Golf Club account. You can request this information from the secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in and ask for you "How Did I Do" details.
"I thought you promised me a HUGO BOSS watch for a hole in one?"
Ah yes we did! Sorry we got slightly off topic there. Once you have created your account with How Did I Do you can then sign up for the Hole in 1 club which you can find out about on the How Did I Do website.
"Is this for real?"
It certainly is - go chat to Matt in the pro shop and we are sure he will only be too happy to tell you that he has 2 of them!