All members, guests and visitors using the course should be properly dressed for golf.
Dress regulations for gentlemen are displayed below.
Dress regulations for ladies are displayed in their changing room.
In the Clubhouse, the following are acceptable
- appropriate golf attire or smart casual wear
- shoes and smart footwear including deck shoes and sandals (with or without socks)
- tailored shorts
- denim jeans (not torn). Denim skirts, shirts, jeggings (ladies)
In the Clubhouse, the following remain unacceptable
- soiled work wear
- hats (except patio)
- golf shoes of any description (except patio)
- T Shirts
- running trainers
- track suits, bleached or torn jeans, sports, athletic, football, swimming or boxer shorts, vests or football shirts
- plastic or rubber flip flops
- Shirts to be worn tucked inside trousers.
ON THE COURSE
The following are acceptable:-
- tailored trousers including plus twos or fours
- golf polo shirts are tucked into trousers/shorts waistband at all times
- shirts to be collared/turtle neck with sleeves (long or short) but for ladies may be sleeveless
- tailored shorts or the equivalent for ladies
- predominantly white or single colour sports/ankle socks or predominantly white/single colour long socks must be worn with shorts
- golf shoes with hard or soft spikes or dimpled soles
The following are not acceptable:-
- football shirts, t shirts or tracksuits
- sports, beach or baggy cargo shorts
- denim, baggy cargo or tracksuit trousers
- for men, shirts worn outside waistband of trouser. Ladies are permitted to wear shirts outside of trousers/shorts/skirts only if they are designed to be worn in that manner, but must cover midriff
- trousers tucked into socks unless hidden by waterproofs
- non-golf shoes or trainers although (an exception can be made for young junior on golf introductory days)
SOCIAL AND CLUB EVENTS
Long or short sleeve shirt or polo shirt, which must be tucked into the waistband. Shirts specifically designed to be worn outside trousers are allowed. The equivalent for ladies. Pullover or jacket or cardigan. Shoes. Tailored trousers (or equivalent for ladies, including denim (not bleached or torn) denim skirts (ladies). Denim shirts of a single colour
JACKET & TIE EVENTS
Lounge suit or jacket/blazer with tailored trousers
The equivalent dress for ladies
Black Tie (equivalent for ladies)
Black Tie/Jacket & Tie events will remain unchanged and standards maintained.
Golf shoes or clothing must not be changed in the car park
The club rules strictly forbid this.